1. Briefly describe the five general principles
1. Briefly describe the five general principles (beneficence and nonmaleficence, fidelity and responsibility, integrity, justice, respect for people’s rights, and dignity).
2. Briefly describe the ethical standards (resolving ethical issues; competence; human relations; informed consent; torture; confidentiality; advertising; record-keeping and fees; education and training; research and publication; deception; assessment; therapy).
3. Research the three studies
The Solomon Ashes group think study
The Stanley Milgram’s obedience study and
The Philip Zimbardo Stanford Prison study.
4. Ethical concerns: Cite how the relevant principles and standards of the ethics codes apply to EACH of the three studies (address each of the five ethical principles and two of the ethical standards). Use the ethical principles and standards to discuss the ways in which each study is unethical or ethical.
Spelling and grammar
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."