- Review the expected behaviors on the Learning Agreement for the two core competencies listed below:
- Social Work Core Competency 4: Engaging practice informed research and research informed practice
- Social Work Core Competency 5: Engaging policy practice
- View the Learning Resources on how to develop your Learning Agreement.
- Review the Learning Resources on developing SMART Goals.
- Develop two SMART goals (one for Social Work Core Competency 4 and one for Social Work Core Competency 5) that will help you demonstrate the expected behaviors for those competencies.
- Explain how the tasks of a social work intern align with social work core competencies and your SMART goals.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."