The objective of this activity is to consider the problem of protecting biodiversity by looking at a specific endangered species.
First pick an endangered species – it must be listed on the IUCN redlist as either Endangered or Critically Endangered.
For this species research it and then write a report about the species. You must include the following:
- Description of the species
- Taxonomic classification of the species
- In what region(s) of the world and in what type of habitats/ecosystems are they found?
- Why are they endangered?
- What ecosystem services does the species provide?
- How do we protect the species (be as specific as possible)?
Note that your report must be have at least three references.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."