Staying Safe and Healthy
This week, you will discuss topics raised in your readings relating to the safety and care of children with special needs.
Please respond to the following:
- Choose three (3) topics that you think might apply to children with special needs and share them with your classmates.
- Explain how the tips youve chosen might benefit families and children with special needs.
This discussion addresses the following unit learning outcome:
- Identify ways for children with special needs to stay safe and healthy.
It also addresses the following Course Outcome:
CE240-3: Describe characteristics of effective strategies for young children with special needs.
Points and Rubric
This discussion is worth 30 points. Refer to your Discussion Rubric for specific grading criteria. The deadline for your initial post and additional responses is Tuesday night at 11:59 p.m. ET; however, you must participate over multiple days throughout the unit to earn full credit.
Remember that your goal for discussion is three-fold:
- To participate actively over multiple days throughout the unit.
- To contribute in a way that adds to the discussion and moves it forward in an original fashion.
- To use the course content to inform your posts and responses.
Keep in mind that when you post, you should always reference items you cite be sure to use APA format for this. Also, be sure to refer back to the rubric as often as you need to during the week. The class is all about sharing knowledge, so use discussions as a way of creating a community resource for yourself and your colleagu
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."