- Stakeholder Reg – Comm Matrix.docx (20.434 KB)
Stakeholder Register & Communications Matrix ExerciseInstructions: Using your Week 2 Business Case complete the following Stakeholder Register Exercise (Exhibit 6.4 on page 183 of the Kloppenborg text) and Project Communications Matrix (Exhibit 6.9 on page 192). Complete instructions and templates based on these exhibits have been provided (see attached document).
There are countless sites that are willing to share the results of the data collection they perform with the general public. As analysts, it is important for us to understand how to acquire and work with a wide array of data from a wide array of sources. This week, we will focus on one open-source site:https://www.bls.gov/data/ – or – https://www.bls.gov/cps/tables.htm#charemp – You will have to cut and paste this into your browser – the site does not support direct linking.This week’s assignment is to take one of the datasets available on this page and graph it using R. You have the choice of the dataset from the above page, and the type of visualization you wish to use. In your paper, describe the dataset and its significance.Your paper should be 500 words with a screenshot of the R code and the visualization you create. Feel free to cite one of this week’s study materials or one that you locate via research but you should cite at least one reference, check your work with Grammarly and follow APA format.
- Week 6 AssignmentComplete the following assignment in one MS word document:Chapter 10 discussion question #1-2 & exercise 1 & 7Chapter 11- discussion question #1-4 & exercise 4When submitting work, be sure to include an APA cover page and include at least two APA formatted references (and APA in-text citations) to support the work this week.All work must be original (not copied from any source).
- Portfolio AssignmentThis week discuss a current business process in a specific industry. Note the following:-The current business process itself.-The industry the business process is utilized in.After explaining the current situation, take the current learning from the course and:
- Explain a new technology that the business should deploy. Be specific, dont only note the type of technology but the specific instance of technology. (For example, a type of technology is smart automation a specific type of automation is automated light-dimming technology).
- Note the pros and cons of the technology selected.
- Note various factors the business should consider prior to deploying the new technology
- The above submission should be three pages in length. Remember the total length does not include the APA approved cover page or the references. There should be at least three APA approved references to support your work.
- Week 6: Discussion 1
Week 6: Discussion 1Create a discussion thread (with your name) and answer the following question:
Discussion 1 (Chapter 10): There have been many books and opinion pieces writ-ten about the impact of AI on jobs and ideas for societal responses to address the issues. Two ideas were mentioned in the chapter UBI and SIS. What are the pros and cons of these ideas? How would these be implemented?Your response should be 250-300 words. Respond to two postings provided by your classmates.
There must be at least one APA formatted reference (and APA in-text citation) to support the thoughts in the post. Do not use direct quotes, rather rephrase the author’s words and continue to use in-text citations.
- Week 6: Discussion 2
Week 6: Discussion 2Create a discussion thread (with your name) and answer the following question:Discussion 2 (Chapter 11): Explain how GDSS can increase some benefits of collaboration and decision making in groups and eliminate or reduce some losses.Note: The first post should be made by Wednesday 11:59 p.m., EST. I am looking for active engagement in the discussion. Please engage early and often.Your response should be 250-300 words. Respond to two postings provided by your classmates.There must be at least one APA formatted reference (and APA in-text citation) to support the thoughts in the post. Do not use direct quotes, rather rephrase the author’s words and continue to use in-text citations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."