1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 4: Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Research
1. Describe Sampling in
a. Sampling method for Quantitative study
b Sampling method for Qualitative study
b. Give one example
Part 2: Nursing Theory
Topic: Helen Erickson, Evelyn Tomlin and Mary Ann Swain’s Theory of Modeling and Role Modeling Topic 2: Barbara Dossey’s Theory of Integral Nursing
1. How does the concept of Modeling & Role Modeling apply to nursing?
2. How would the Theory of Integral Nursing benefit our community?
Part 3: Community Nursing
Topic: Underserved Populations
1. Why is it the case that single men are prominently represented in the homeless?
2. Is there a primary prevention program that could be a part of a public health initiative that would address this cohort specifically?
Part 4: Community Nursing
Topic: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
1. Introduction (general) (one paragraph)
2. Introduction to Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (one paragraph)
3. Mention and describe 3 signs and 3symptoms of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, and:
a. How do you diagnose this infectious disease?
4. Outline the factors that may have contributed to the emergence or re-emergence of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome as an infectious disease
5. How would you prevent a similar occurrence?
6. Mention the goals of Healthy People 2020 to reduce Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome and:
a. Prevention and control of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Control Guidelines.
7. Is there a CDC priority for public health response to this specific infectious disease? and
8. What is your thought about emerging antibiotic -resistant microorganisms? ( Write in the first person)
9. What is your role as a community health nurse? ( Write in the first person)
10. Mention research studies (at least 3 peer-reviewed journal articles) that validate the information presented through your work.
11. Conclusion (one paragraph)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."