- Review the media piece The Writing Process to help you develop your thesis statement and create your outline.
- Use the attached template Expository Outline to create your outline.
- Incorporate any feedback you received on your thesis statement in the discussion this week.
- Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed resources to support your subtopics. (one resource per supporting paragraph).
- Avoid using quotes in your outline. Instead, paraphrase your information.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."