Define data collection criteria. Describe factors used to determine criteria. Identify types of data needed.
- Based on the intelligence requirements and risk assessment you completed in the previous project phase, you will determine the collection methods to employ for your chosen organization. You will then deploy the selected tools and methods to gather data.
Complete the following steps to document your work on the following for your project this week:
- Define data collection criteria.
- Describe factors used to determine criteria.
- Identify types of data needed.
- Articulate criteria for reliability.
- Identify OPSEC limitations.
- Explain collection strategies, methods, tools, sources, and storage.
- Describe data normalization and alignment with intelligence goals.
- Cite any references to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."