What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are Sally’s strengths and weaknesses?
Think about the following questions and complete a SWOT analysis. Use the information in 3.2 – Sally’s Case Study. (Any direct information not available can be completed using fictitious information consistent with the case study.)
As you complete the SWOT analysis think about:
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are Sally’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your business and personal goals?
- What are the financial risks of the adventure?
- What are the start-up costs?
- Is the business location important?
- What does the market research indicate?
- What is your customer base?
- What are the associated liabilities?
- Which state, local, and federal regulations apply?
Use the SWOT Analysis Form (DOCX)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."