identify a case where it would have been beneficial to employ resiliency theory. Describe the case in 2 sentences.
That colleagues respond to: See attached document
- Reflect on your fieldwork or other professional experience, and identify a case where it would have been beneficial to employ resiliency theory. Describe the case in 2 sentences.
- Describe the presenting problem in one concise sentence.
- Describe an intervention you would implement to promote resiliency.
- Identify an instrument from the Smith-Osborne and Whitehill Boltons article that would be appropriate when employing a single-subject design to evaluate how effective the intervention is in increasing the clients level of resiliency.
- Explain why you selected the instrument.
- In other words, why would the instrument be appropriate? (Consider the age of the client and for whom the instrument was designed, how feasible it would be to administer the instrument such as cost, time to administer it, etc.).
Respond to two colleagues:
- Discuss how you would use the data collected by your colleague to guide the next step in the planned change process or to inform future work with clients.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."