Organization Contingency Planning Investor Pitch Presentation
Record a short investor pitch video that highlights why the identified alternative buyer should be interested in buying the organization in the case scenario. Your video should include a PowerPoint presentation that uses data and visuals you have created in earlier modules to support your pitch.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Overview: Using relevant information and research completed in previous module assignments, provide a brief overview that addresses the following information (slides 13):
- An overview of the organization; include location, size, and market position compared with other competitors in the industry.
- An appropriate reason why the organizations owners want to sell; you may consider factors such as value creation, competition, synergy, and product diversification to justify your answer. Also, consider the information you obtained from the top competitors analyses in previous assignments.
- Important Attributes: Describe three key attributes that make the organization an attractive investment opportunity for potential buyers. (slides 45)
- Advantages of Acquisition: Identify two specific advantages the alternative buyer will gain by acquiring the organization and provide a rationale. (slides 67)
- Use your research and analysis from Milestone Three to identify advantages specific to the potential buyer organization.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."