1. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of internal versus external recruiting. 2. Identify and describe the
1. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of internal versus external recruiting.
2. Identify and describe the basic methods used by organizations for external recruiting.
3. What is a realistic job preview? What function does it serve?
4. How would you feel if you thought you deserved to be promoted, but instead the organization hired someone from outside and made that person your boss? What would you do?
5. Which recruiting methods are most likely to attract your attention?
6 What are the general steps in the selection process?
7. What are the most common selection criteria that organizations use when making selection decisions?
8. Can you identify various kinds of jobs where experience is more important than education and where education is more important than experience?
9. Which selection techniques would you feel most confident in using? Why?
10. What kinds of training would organizations prefer to pay forspecific skills training or more general management development? Why?
11. How has the Me Too Movement changed how organizations deal with sexual harassment training?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."