This assignment builds on Unit 1.For Part 2 of Operation Competitor, your team will present
This assignment builds on Unit 1.
For Part 2 of Operation Competitor, your team will present a report containing information about your competitor company.
Your report will include the following;
- Provide an analysis of your chosen competitors history of resolving disputes. Please make sure that these are real disputes. I suggest researching companies such as Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and ASUS.
- Propose a framework for how your company will address expected and unexpected disputes. Please include plans for how you would utilize the following to resolve disputes (you may include proposed contract language):
Your report should be at least 5 pages in length. Be sure to cite sources using APA properly; include references and in-text citations. The Title page and Reference page do not count as part of the 5 pages.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."