Activity 1- Project Risks
#1 Back to basics to start this course:
- Define project.
- What are the five project process areas – give a short explanation of each.
- What are the ten project knowledge areas – give a short explanation of each.
- Define Project Risk – list the major processes related to project risk – explain how risk remediation is a part of our every day lives.
- How would you define quality in a project?
- Why is risk a dynamic variable within a project?
- How can a risk be related to a desirable event?
Title: Managing Project Risks
Authors: Peter J. Edwards, Paulo Vaz Serra, Michael Edwards
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Publication Date: 2019-08-13
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."