Choose any one of the following countries: England, Russia, or South Korea.
Create a 6- to 7-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that describes the process of a criminal trial in the country you have chosen. Include responses to the following questions:
- Is their system adversarial or inquisitorial? Explain.
- What are the names of the major courtroom players? For instance, what is the prosecutor called? How many judges hear a case? What role they play?
- Who determines guilt or innocence? Explain.
- Is the defendant required to prove his innocence, or does the government have the burden of proof?
- Are there any defendants’ rights that we expect in the United States but are not protected in the country you chose? For instance, will the government provide an attorney if the defendant can’t afford one?
- What is the path of appeals that is available to a defendant (if any)? Explain.
- Are there any aspects of the court system you reviewed that would benefit the US system? Explain with appropriate reasoning.
Add additional content in the Notes section of the presentation.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."