Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Philippians 1:6
The promises of God are yes and amen. Through Christ, the storehouses of heaven are ours. By faith, we can take hold of the throne of Grace. We can petition God for grace and mercy in times of need. We can have strong confidence in God. His words will never fail. His promises are always certain. He will accomplish what he has promised.
Jesus will personally guide those who trust him daily. Everyone who starts the Christian journey can place high hope in the promises of Christ. He will not rest until we are made complete in him. We will be perfected. Day by day, Christ is working in our lives to mold us to his liking. He will complete what he has started. He will not leave us halfway. He will transform us into a perfect pattern.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Prepare a discussion post that answers the following questions:
- Do you believe that God is working in your life? Please explain your response.
- Do you believe that God is working in the world at large? Please explain your response.
- Your initial post should be 200 300 words long and is due by the fourth day of the workshop.
- Respond in writing to two of your classmates.
- Each written response should be 100 200 words in length and demonstrate a critical analysis of your classmates post.
- These responses are due by the last day of the workshop.
We should think about the blessings of Christ. First, we should analyze and recall the good things that God has done for us. As we thank God for good work He has begun in us, He will prepare us for new heights. Memories of Gods goodness will inspire faith. As he has helped us in the past, we are now to believe that he will guide us in the future.
Finally, we should think of the faithfulness of Christ. He will perform his work in us to the end. He will not leave us halfway. Moment by moment, he continues to refine us. This is a great encouragement. We may not yet see all that we can be in Christ. We may still notice some defects of character in our life. Amid all this, we can still be confident that God will perform in us a good work. Let us then remain faithful, believing that God will turn us into a masterpiece.
Upon successful completion of this discussion, you will be able to:
- Critique the relationship between confidence as described in the VBM and good decision making.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."