Introduction: This assignment builds off the Policy You Would Change activity you completed in Week 9. Part 1: What is one domestic policy that you would change? Why?
- Be sure to use your approved policy and sources identified in the Policy You Would Change activity you completed in Week 9.
Part 2: From the list of branches below, choose 2 and explain the procedures for changing or making a new policy for each of those two.
- the legislative process
- presidential executive action
- administrative agency’s regulations
- legal system of the courts
Part 3: In what way can the public influence this proposed policy change?
- Use evidence to support your argument including statistics and/or relevant facts from your sources
Note:This assignment requires the use of Strayer University Online Library to be sure your references meet academic standards. All sources should be cited using the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) format.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."