DRAWING INFERENCES ABOUT POPULATION MEANS AND PROPORTIONS
A researcher conducts a test on the effectiveness of a cholesterol treatment on 114 total subjects. Assuming the tails of distributions are normal distribution, is there evidence that the treatment is effective?
Cholesterol Decreased No Cholesterol Decrease Total
Treatment 38 18 56
No treatment 30 28 58
Total 68 46 114
Submit a (2-3 pages) paper before the end of the module that:
- Briefly describe the procedure for testing hypotheses.
- Formulate the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Determine the test statistic that you will use.
- Calculate the p-value. Show your work.
- Discuss whether there is enough evidence to reject the null hypothesis.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."