Prepare the informative full-speech outline. (Please view the sample outline attached here for more guidance.) The outline should have enough content to deliver a 5-7 minute informative speech. The outline should include the following:
- Specific Purpose
- Central Idea(aka Thesis Statement or Preview Statement)
- Introduction capture attention, establish YOUR speaker credibility, preview the speech
- Body key points (minimum of 3), transitions between main points, supporting materials from at least three (3) sources, including in-text references to the sources.
- Conclusion signal the end, summarize main points, bring finality
- Researched supporting material references(minimum 3) include a References list at the end of your outline formatted to meet the requirements of APA style.
- Identification of a presentation aid (visual)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."