ISSC 641 Central Texas College SMS Language and SMS Texting
Conduct a web search for the key words “SMS Language”. Then continue:
- Get the references of 2 sites that come up with the best, most informative results.
- Based on your scanning of these 2 sites
- Write down 20 phrases in SMS language and its English translation, in the following format: SMS: English translation. For example, tyvm: thank you very much
- Out of the 20 phrases list your favorite or most used 5
- Please remember to provide your sources and citation
- Do you use emoticons with your SMS texting? With emailing? What is emoticon for “confused”?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."