- Watch the “Constraint Management at Southwest Airlines” video.
- Starwood: Project Management
- Review the “Constraint Management at Southwest Airlines” video case on page 206.
- Respond with answers to the questions using your critical thinking and moral reasoning skills. If you are asked to draw an illustrative figure such as a chart, graph, or diagram, please do so and upload your document/s with your responses. Refer to your uploaded document/s in your responses, e.g., Question 2: See attached MS PowerPoint presentation for my detailed flowchart of the Ice Cream making process.
Quesrion1. Analyze southwest passenger boarding process using TOC.
2. Which boarding scenario among the different ones proposed would you recommend for implementation? Why?
3. How should southwest evaluate the gate boarding and plane turnaround process?
4. How will southwest know that the bottleneck had indeed been eliminated after the change in the boarding process?
Note: 250 words.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."