Social movements can be difficult to define. It is often hard to pinpoint exactly when they begin or end. It can also be difficult to identify the leaders of any particular social movement. Consider your current understanding of historical events.
How can you tell if a social movement is effective? Is it considered effective if it results in bringing about change? How would you define social movements? This discussion explores how we define social movements.
By Day 3
Post at least two paragraphs in which you respond to the questions below.
- How would you define social movements?
- Provide an example of a social movement and explain how it fits your definition.
- Is your definition the same or different from the definition provided in this weeks resources?
- What role do leaders of social movements play?
- How can you tell if a social movement is successful?
Read a selection of your classmates postings.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."