- Read the articles:
- In the discussion linked below, respond to the following prompts:
- Describe the similarities and differences in the types of intellectual property (IP) that should be protected. Why should those protections be allowed? Explain your position.
- After reviewing the definition of intellectual property (IP) and the article you selected to read on IP rulings or legislation, what areas of concern still exist for protecting the IP that have not been addressed?
- What future concerns do you anticipate could be a problem for IP?
- Your initial post should be a minimum of 300 words
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."